Reliable technology infrastructure is what business counts on to keep the wheels of industry turning. But what happens when a software glitch occurs or a network interruption happens after the IT department has left for the day?
While these may seem like small problems in the greater scheme of things, depending on the kind of business, situations like this could mean a screeching halt to business as usual. That’s why it’s critical to have a quality IT support team you can count on, 24/7/365.
When you work with a proactive team rather than one that merely reacts, you can feel confident ‘stop issues’ can be easily resolved in time. Having a personalized support plan means you’ll worry less about end-user support, whether remote or on-premise, desktop issues, and device management.
An effective help desk service should provide the following:
- Records all incoming incidents
- Serves as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for IT support
- Offers basic problem management, contains issue escalation procedures and is supported by specialists
- Collaborates with other teams as needed
- Maintains database of all reported incidents and actions taken
- Creates monthly and annual reports on the number of issues, response time, time taken to fix the issue and integration of such parameters into a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Having this level of IT support can be daunting. That’s why many businesses turn to professionals like VAZATA. From vSupport to Virtual CIO, our dedicated teams are at the ready 24/7/365, based in the USA.
And if you need more, VAZATA teams can design, build, manage and fix your entire technology infrastructure. From computer networks to servers; from storage to security; or from business software to phone systems — let VAZATA step in to help your business perform better.