Because the global pandemic has created such a sizeable increase in employees working remotely from home, organizations are stepping up measures to ensure security and effective virtual collaboration. The computer/information systems industry currently ranks second in industries embracing remote work.
Even before COVID-19, remote working was fast becoming a popular alternative. Since early 2020, the trend has grown exponentially worldwide.
Remote work is convenient for both employers and employees and it has proven to be very effective. Studies from 2018 on work statistics show that most people feel there are fewer distractions when working away from the office. Interestingly, 74% of respondents in the study said they work remotely to avoid colleague interruptions. Overall office noise is an annoyance to 60% of survey respondents.
VAZATA 3-Point Security Bundle
Security is vital when working remotely as is productivity. Employees must be able to keep up with the workload without worrying about security risks. VAZATA offers an efficient 3-point security bundle to avoid security issues for employees while working remotely.
1. Endpoint Protection
Endpoint Protection is an integrated threat prevention solution which utilizes a streaming-data analytics platform. The solution, backed by VAAZATA’s Operations Center, combines the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to block malware infections with additional security controls which help prevent ransomware and safeguard against script-based, file-less, memory, and external device-based attacks.
- Field-proven AI inspects any application attempting to execute on an endpoint before it executes.
- Maintains full control of when and where scripts are run in the environment.
- Proactively identifies malicious use of memory (file-less attacks) with immediate automated prevention responses
- Resilient AI model prevents zero-day payloads from executing without the need for a signature.
2. Email Protection
Email Protection is a cloud-based email security solution that blocks spam, malware, and, most importantly, phishing attacks. VAZATA’s solution catches everything by utilizing computer vision, AI, and machine learning. Driven, curious, mobile, and growing smarter by the subject line, VAZATA’s Email Protection adds an important layer of security to your inbox.
- Warning banners appear directly in the email, alerting the recipient to suspicious emails.
- Effortless Deployment
- Integrates into Office 365 organization-wide within minutes. Exchange and G-Suite compatible.
- User-Friendly Warnings
- Safe / Unusual / Malicious warnings let recipient know the threat level of the email.
- Alerts and threat feeds are sent to our Security Operation Center, which is active and available 24/7/365.
The challenge of phishing is daunting and our goal is to make the solution simple. From the classifier model that powers VAZATA Cybersecurity machine learning to the elegantly intuitive design of the banner – everything we do is designed to accommodate and empower our users.
- All incoming mail is automatically checked against more than two dozen computer vision and text analysis models that “see” the message much like a person would see, so even very convincing forgeries are blocked.
- Protects against both spear phishing and brand forgery attacks.
- Deploys organization-wide within 1 to 2 hours.
- Works with any mail client on any device.
- “Report Phish” link in the mail sends the mail to our security experts.
- Real-time analysis engine does not slow down mail delivery.
VAZATA’s Cybernetic Email Protection is a smart, new solution in the war against phishing. It is one of the smartest investments you can make for your organization. As we watch for potential threats and incursions, VAZATA leverages the combined, shared intelligence of many different cybersecurity organizations in both the public and private sectors, including the Department of Homeland Security.
3. Managed Office365
With Managed Office 365 solution, you and your team are getting a secure, reliable communication environment that has been specifically designed to meet your needs. Our expert staff will seamlessly migrate your email and data and will have a technical support team on-site during cut-over to Office 365 to provide end user support.
Embracing remote working as the ‘new normal’ can be stress-free when you know the security of your data and your employees are in good hands. Contact VAZATA to find out more about our valuable, work from home 3-point security bundle.